Be safe and have fun this fall while you are tailgating! Here are some helpful tips.
- Check your surroundings before lighting the grill
- Keep your meat at the proper temperature and cover your food
- Have a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit.
- Don’t throw water on a grease fire
- Stay with a buddy or your group
- Have a designated driver, don’t drive drunk
- Talk to your insurance agent about your liability coverage, especially if you are using your RV, trailer or other shelters.
Call us to for your insurance needs at (317) 886-0081 or (513) 275-6494. Serving Indiana and Ohio for personal insurance and business insurance.